Friday 14 September 2012

Beautiful Skin


Liz Earle cleansing products are my absolute favourite skincare brand. Not only have they won numerous awards for their beauty brand but they have recently been added to the CoolBrands list 2012.
Their Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth cleanser is amazing and my skin always feels so soft, clean, fresh and blemish free, its the best cleanser I have ever used!
I have been using it since January this year and I have no plans to try any other cleanser- ive definately found my perfect match! The formula is just right for my skin type, one of their USP's is the fact that their product will work for any skin type which is unusual, everyone I know who has tried this product always has praise for it!

I hope you will try it too- it comes highly recommended!

If you go to their website http://uk.lizearle.com/ every month they have fantastic offers which for only £41 you will recieve the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Instant Boost Skin Toner, Skin repair moisturiser (with an option to select the most suitable for your skin type), 2 muslin cloths AND an extra product may it be a shampoo, make-up product or moisturiser (which is different each month) which I think is fabulous.
The cleanser lasts for about 3-4 months, the toner a bit longer and the moisturiser, well, that can last up to 6 months ( depending how sparingly you use your products!)

Look forward to beautiful skin :)

Until next time

Hollie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment